Cannot find contact list to print for several people

vikxxx

Postby vikxxx » February 27th, 2014, 8:35 am

Hi there, I am currently using Business Card Composer V5 on Mac OS X Marverick. I am having problem to print my design (Name Card) for several people at once because I cannot sync my apple contact to Business Card Composer 5. Please advise. Your help is very much appreciated. Many Thanks.
Nick

Postby Nick » February 27th, 2014, 9:17 am

Hi

The program updates the contact list automatically. You don't need to take any extra actions.

What exactly wrong with contacts in Business Card Composer? Are they listed in the left panel?
Do the contacts appear in the Print For Several People dialog?

Nick
vikxxx

Postby vikxxx » February 27th, 2014, 10:56 am

Hi Nick, thank you for the prompt reply. The left panel for contact is empty and none of my contacts would appear on the panel. I have even tried to create contact groups within my apple contact app. Same result whatsoever. Please advise. Thanks.
Nick

Postby Nick » February 27th, 2014, 11:20 am

Probably, you haven't allowed Business Card Composer use your contacts. To verify this, open the System Preferences (under the Apple menu), and choose the Security & Privacy section. You need to open the Privacy tab and select Contacts in the left box. Find Business Card Composer in the list of programs and make sure that its check box ticked.

Nick

Return to “Business Card Composer”