Multiple Design print shows previous version and not selecte

GaryS

Postby GaryS » June 29th, 2012, 1:07 am

Hi all I am trying out the trial version of the business card software and I'm about to print multiple designs but the images shown to me in the multiple design print window are not the latest version of the image saved and selected for print.

Why is it doing that and will it save the actual file selected and not print its version of the file as shown in its preview window?

I'm tempted to just try another provider as this is why we check trail versions before buying right?

Cheers Gary
Nick

Postby Nick » June 29th, 2012, 3:20 am

Hello Gary,

Could you send two files that show up an their older versions when you print them in the "Print Multiple Designs" mode to support@belightsoft.com ? Please specify the link to this topic in your message.

What version of Mac OS is on your computer?

In what window exactly the designs aren't up-to-date: "Print Multiple Designs" dialog, the Print dialog of Business Card Composer or the system Print dialog?

I think that your problem could be caused by caching the design previews. If you delete and add again the modified file in the "Print Multiple Designs" dialog, the preview will be renewed.

Nick

Return to “Business Card Composer”