Crossgrade from Live Interior 3D Pro

TheoXD

Crossgrade from Live Interior 3D Pro

Postby TheoXD » April 22nd, 2018, 7:29 pm

Hello! I see Live Interior 3D is discontinued and new Live Home 3D seems like it's worth an upgrade. Your page says I can get a crossgrade discount by filling a form and entering an email and "License Code", however I purchased pro version from Windows Store and don't have any activation code, at least not that I'm aware of. So how do I crossgrade?

There is currently a 50% discount that will last for about a week, should I take it?
App was relatively expensive previously to that, don't want to waste money every time a new version comes out.
Igor Lizunov

Re: Crossgrade from Live Interior 3D Pro

Postby Igor Lizunov » April 23rd, 2018, 8:21 am

TheoXD wrote:Hello! I see Live Interior 3D is discontinued and new Live Home 3D seems like it's worth an upgrade. Your page says I can get a crossgrade discount by filling a form and entering an email and "License Code", however I purchased pro version from Windows Store and don't have any activation code, at least not that I'm aware of. So how do I crossgrade?

There is currently a 50% discount that will last for about a week, should I take it?
App was relatively expensive previously to that, don't want to waste money every time a new version comes out.

Please contact sales@belightsoft.com with this question. I believe, they will help you.
TheoXD

Re: Crossgrade from Live Interior 3D Pro

Postby TheoXD » April 27th, 2018, 8:43 am

I just ended up buying with a discount, in hope they add essential features that are currently missing, like material editor the most obvious one. I read on their FB page that PBR support is planned so I have high hopes for this app in terms of visual quality, but I currently prefer to export the entire scene and render somewhere else.

Return to “Live Home 3D for Windows”