Live 3d Home Pro Basement height , Ground Level to Floor , Boundary from scanned surveys

Sayyem718

Live 3d Home Pro Basement height , Ground Level to Floor , Boundary from scanned surveys

Postby Sayyem718 » October 4th, 2017, 8:00 am

Greetings:

I hope that you can help with following topics:

1. My house is two stories plus basement. First floor ( ground floor) is about 2' above the ground level where the basement ended. I would like show this on the 3D drawing. Right now the first floor is showing level to ground where is my grasses in flat surface. How do i fix it?

2. I'v my floor plan in a surveys printed in paper. so, my question is, is it possible to scan the survey and save to my mac followed by opening up the project and kind of mimic the survey and boundary according to the survey? Could you kindly show me some of the example if you have somewhere?

3. I would like to add the Front Porch in my house plus wooden rail, kind of the country houses but don't have enough rail choices in the library. How I do i get more choices? In this case, Do i have to register somewhere?

4. I would like to add Fence for my house but some part of my boundary surrounded by vinyl and mostly front part will be brick pillars and rail will be may be stainless rail. How do I get the materials like real world.

5. Is there any way I can work on the Live 3D Home Pro version from my office using my account and using my windows desktop ( office computer) ? If yes, How ?

Thank you!
Sayyem
VirtHome

Re: Live 3d Home Pro Basement height , Ground Level to Floor , Boundary from scanned surveys

Postby VirtHome » January 3rd, 2018, 9:45 pm

Hi Sayyem,
It seems the 'help' guys haven't answered your queries yet which is quite unusual! 1. I would elevate your ground floor and if you haven't created the basement yet, go thru 'add floor'
but beneath current floor instead of on top. 2. Yes you definitely can scan your survey - then drag or import the item. Draw over the top to create your boundaries ( I usually then delete the item after getting the parameters). 3. On the top left of your screen you should see a box 'import' with a drop down arrow. Click on this to get you to the trimble warehouse. It has a marvellous array of items from kitchen sinks to railings and outdoor furniture. Search for the item you want, then download straight into your project. The article can then be resized and you can put any surface you'd like onto it.

Return to “Live Home 3D”