Unpin 2D / 3D View for use on separate external Sreens / monitors

eyonnishi

Unpin 2D / 3D View for use on separate external Sreens / monitors

Postby eyonnishi » July 13th, 2017, 4:57 am

Hi there,

i like to use the 2D/3D-Views separately on a second or third screen / monitor.
I have not figured out so far how to do that?

Right now i am strechting the Main-Program-Window all the way over the two screens.
This is kind of unsatisfying as the second screen is slighly smaller ( 27'' monitor / 22'' monitor). The effect is that the Main-Program-Window on the bigger monitor will not use the full resolution as it is restricted by the smaller monitors resolution.

All the back-and-forth-resolution-frickeling with tools like SwitchResX4 to achive some kind of same resolution-size is annoying in daily workflow when using different programs the same time and switching between them. Yes, i have another 27'' screen i could use to kind of fix that problem. But i like to be able to set up the views and monitors as they are best for my workflow and office.

Kindly, here is my Feature-Request for the UI of Live Home3D:

- unpin of any 2D or 3D View for use on separate monitors

- if possible, use of full screen mode of any 2D or 3D View on separate monitors (Mac)

or

- point me to a solution wich i might have overseen?

So far, thank you for this great software and regular updates. I am using it in the Pro Versions on Mac (mostly) and PC.

With best regards,
Eyon
Igor Lizunov

Re: Unpin 2D / 3D View for use on separate external Sreens / monitors

Postby Igor Lizunov » July 13th, 2017, 7:18 am

Thank you for your feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve our applications. Your feedback is appreciated and has been forwarded to the development team. Implementation of this feature may be considered for future releases.

Return to “Live Home 3D”