3D view wanders

bigduby

3D view wanders

Postby bigduby » January 3rd, 2015, 1:48 pm

When I click on the 3D view the screen takes off like im moving the view around but i'm not touching anything. I can't get it to stop. If i pick a camera view it will show the view but as soon as I touch the screen it wanders again. Ideas?
Nick

Re: 3D view wanders

Postby Nick » January 5th, 2015, 4:05 am

Hi bigduby,

There are control buttons on the screen that can move or spin the view when you tap or click on them. In your case, one of these controls could be false detection of user actions.

Does the 3D view move always the same direction?

As far as I understand, you are using a tablet PC. Try to rotate the device upside down while you are in the 2D view (the screen rotation should be on for this test). Open the 3D view. Will the picture move again? Will the direction be as before?

Please try the following.

Restart the program. To do this, close Live Interior. Run the Task Manager, select Live Interior in its list and click/tap on the "End task" button. Then open Live Interior and see if it works correctly.

While the 2D view is activated, open the program Settings and choose the Preferences category. There is the "Display 3D Walk Controls" option at the bottom. What is selected there?
Choose the alternative Walk Control type and see if this fixes the problem.

Nick

Return to “Live Interior 3D for Windows”