New File?

dniezby

New File?

Postby dniezby » December 19th, 2014, 6:23 pm

Um, there doesn't seem to be a way to save my current file. Launch a new window and design something else???

Or am I missing something?

I've never seen a program that doesn't have a save feature or "new drawing" option.
Nick

Re: New File?

Postby Nick » December 20th, 2014, 10:08 am

Hi,

The Project Gallery has the New Blank button to create a new project as in a screenshot here:
http://www.belightsoft.com/products/liveinterior/win/LI3DHelp/project_gallery.html

Nick
dniezby

Postby dniezby » December 20th, 2014, 11:31 am

Nick, thanks for the reply. Yeah, I saw that when I first created my project but couldn't seem to find a way to get to it again once a project was started.

I ACCIDENTLY found it today. I hit the "Gallery" button and it brought me back to the main "start" screen where I could choose to create a new file. They should really change the name of that button to "start" or "main" or something that would tell you it's where it all begins.
Nick

Postby Nick » December 22nd, 2014, 5:07 am

The starting screen was named Project Gallery because you manage there your own projects and samples.

Nick
dniezby

Postby dniezby » December 22nd, 2014, 2:54 pm

Yeah but it's not labeled Project Gallery. It's labeled, "Gallery". What I think of when someone uses gallery is where already created rooms are, like a "template". That's why I never checked it. I already created "my" room didn't need to go to the gallery to start a new one.

It's all starting to make sense now. I found the "Save" icon on the Gallery Image of my current room. I found out how to go to my projects. So, it seems more of an issue with just letting us know where things are. Either way, it's not in the forums. If someone else has a problem, they can look here.

Return to “Live Interior 3D for Windows”