Live Home 3D pro problems

garethsnaim

Live Home 3D pro problems

Postby garethsnaim » May 3rd, 2017, 7:35 am

Hello

Firstly the Live Home for windows forum is locked???

Secondly I have just purchased this software.

As nice as it is, the mac version has great export options, where is the .skp export in the windows version? If its not the same software why not call it 'live interior lite' or something?

Secondly the export options are not working. 3ds, which is my only other option for import into Artlantis complains that there is too many objects to export?? When I export a simple project and open in artlantis. most of the objects including walls are missing.

Please bring this app in line with the mac version, or stop calling it the same thing because its confusing.

Please fix the export options, your in software rendering is not great I want to render outside of the programme. Offer SKP as an option please.
DimA

Re: Live Home 3D pro problems

Postby DimA » May 31st, 2017, 4:59 am

Hello,

Sorry for any inconvenience.
Windows forum branch has been fixed.

Unfortunately we can not offer export to skp on Windows until Trimble(Sketchup owner) fix their SDK to support Windows Store apps.

3ds is a very old format with lots of limitations. Seems like Artlantis does not support it correct.
You are right saying that Live Home 3D Windows has fewer features than Mac edition. That is why it's cheaper.
Nevertheless, we are adding missed features with free minor updates.
Today we're releasing update 3.2. It brings support for new formats FBX and OBJ.
FBX is a widely supported interchange 3D format developed by Autodesk.
garethsnaim

Re: Live Home 3D pro problems

Postby garethsnaim » September 11th, 2017, 2:27 am

Hello. thank you for this I have tried the FBX version and it works very well.

Return to “Live Interior 3D for Windows”