Looking for the best rendering

j0ker

Looking for the best rendering

Postby j0ker » July 8th, 2015, 9:19 pm

Hi!

I'm very new with 3D designing. Honestly, for now I'm just interested in interior design and I must tell you that Live Interior 3D Pro is one of the easiest and effective tools I've ever encountered.

I also bought the Boost Render thing, to get more realistic. It's better, but it's not enough.

I'd like to know what else can I do to make renders look more realistic. I've seen unbelievable things from vray and some others, but I think those only work with SketchUp.

Should I give up on Live Interior and go straight to ugly SketchUp and connect with some good renders? Can I get a better render from withing Live Interior itself?

Thank you
Ajax

Re: Looking for the best rendering

Postby Ajax » July 20th, 2015, 4:35 am

Since Live Interior 3D can export in most popular COLLADA and 3DS formats, you can use any render which could intake these. Sure you can try to use V-Ray with SketchUp but I'm not sure if placing & working with objects in SketchUp would be any easier than in Live Interior 3D.
However Live Interior 3D can export into SKP format so such combination might work for better rendering quality.
** SCOTT Genius for YevGenius ;) ** MTB Rider **
neesa

Re: Looking for the best rendering

Postby neesa » August 10th, 2015, 6:38 am

@ajax, i think that yours proposal can work only theoretically

Please can you post one workaround on sample project ?

Return to “Live Interior 3D”