.artx files

Nick

Postby Nick » January 18th, 2011, 4:21 am

Thanks for sending me your file. I can see its preview in Finder. Please make sure that:
1. You have selected "View > as Columns" in Finder's menu.
2. The triangle icon near the Preview word in the rightmost column points downwards.

Nick
iDadGraphics

Postby iDadGraphics » January 18th, 2011, 5:53 pm

Hmmmmm, When I set it to view as columns it takes them all and just makes one row of standard icons I would show you a picture but do not see an upload option for forum
What do you mean by this
"2. The triangle icon near the Preview word in the rightmost column points downwards."
Nick

Postby Nick » January 19th, 2011, 4:15 am

To display an image here, you need to upload it to one of image sharing online services and post the link between the [img]and[/img] tags.

Or send your image by email with the link to this forum.

Can you see in Finder the preview of PNG, JPEG, and other graphic files? Your project "FLASHDESIGNS.artx" you have sent me does display its preview. Use this file as a working example.

Nick
iDadGraphics

Postby iDadGraphics » January 19th, 2011, 6:02 pm

Without taking a shot of to many here is the FD one along with a couple of others...... I have to be doing something wrong not even working when I do it, one at a time
Last edited by iDadGraphics on January 19th, 2011, 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nick

Postby Nick » January 20th, 2011, 3:14 am

The way Finder displays the files matters. In Finder's menu click on View. At the top, you'll find "as Icons", "as List", "as Columns" and "as Cover Flow". The "as Icons" mode is displayed in your picture. The icons of Art Text documents remain standard. What can help you distinguish your files are the previews. To see them, choose View > as Columns (Cmd-3) in Finder. If you select a file in this mode, its preview and some other details will appear in the right column.

Nick

Return to “Art Text”