Can't get layer content window to come back in order to edit

chandraclaws

Postby chandraclaws » July 2nd, 2013, 7:54 pm

After I "add layer" and double click on it to edit text or shape in the layer content window, nothing happens.
Nick

Postby Nick » July 3rd, 2013, 3:16 am

Hi chandraclaws,

This may be caused by a damaged document, or because of a problem with the interface (for instance, you have move the Layer Content window outside the screen). Please try this:
1. Open Art Text without opening your document. In the default document choose Window > Show Layer Content in the main menu. If it works, try the same with your document. In case the problem repeats again, please send your document to support@belightsoft.com with the link to this topic.

2. If the Layer Content window was moved outside the screen, the program restores its position the next time you open it. To return the program to the default state, you need to delete the preferences file. To explain you what to do, I need to know what version of Art Text you have (App Store, non-App Store, and also Pro or Lite).

Nick
kaihu

Postby kaihu » December 27th, 2013, 7:46 pm

I have the same problem.

However, when I do as you suggest here.... i open art text w/o opening a new file. when i go up under "window" the only option is "hide layer content" which assumes it is open. However it is nowhere to be found. I tried clicking hide and then "show" but nothing happens.

Could someone please help me with this?

Return to “Art Text”