How to manually enter label info

bobgarv

Postby bobgarv » December 23rd, 2010, 10:48 am

I need to print three address labels - each one a different name/address. I'm using a sheet of labels I've used before, so need to start at the first unused label (not the first position on the sheet). The names and addresses are not in any Address List on my computer and I have no need to add them to one. So I need to be able to select the label layout (Avery 8660), then choose the starting point on the sheet (label 25) and manually type each name and address. Can't seem to find how to do that.
Nick

Postby Nick » December 24th, 2010, 4:15 am

Hi,

Labels & Addresses doesn't display on the canvas the whole page layout but one label.

There are two options:
1. Type the first address and print it. Then type the the next and print it, and so on. This way is acceptable if the printer and paper allow you to print on the same paper sheet multiple times. For example, inkjet printers have no problems with this, while reusing paper with laser printers is not recommended.

2. Since you will type those three addresses anyway, type them in your Address Book, or in the internal contact database of Labels & Addresses (My Recipients). Then print them using the Merge Printing mode.

To select Avery 8660, choose File > Change Layout. To skip several positions on the label paper, the Print dialog set Start From Label to the number of the first blank label.

If you need more detailed directions, please let me know.

Nick

Return to “Labels & Addresses / Mail Factory”