L&A 1.3.3 & SL 10.6.1 - graphics not printing

Zoidberg

Postby Zoidberg » September 23rd, 2009, 9:41 am

Since upgrading both the OS (now @ 10.6.1) and L&A (now 1.3.3) I have a number of labels "malfunctioning" -- a graphic (usually an imported .eps file) will appear onscreen and in the print preview window, but will not actually print (printing to a Canon iP4000).

Note that I have not observed this issue with other BeLight software, including a recent run of discs via Disc Cover (though that was under 10.6; haven't tried since going to 10.6.1).

[UPDATE/ADDED]: Misspoke above; the errant graphic does NOT appear in the print preview screen, only on the layout/creation screen. (And it does not print.)

[NOTE: my apologies if this has been mis-posted and should be in the bugs forum for this application; please move if possible.]
Last edited by Zoidberg on September 23rd, 2009, 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nick

Postby Nick » September 29th, 2009, 4:25 am

Hi Zoidberg,

Unfortunately the last update v1.3.3 (build 371) doesn't fixes this problem. You can open the used EPS image in the Preview application and save as PDF format. Than use PDF in your document.

Nick

Return to “Labels & Addresses / Mail Factory”