converion?

vinnymacg

Postby vinnymacg » January 15th, 2007, 4:16 pm

hi i have all my contacts on mail factory on my imac but i want to have it on my laptop now so i can bring my contects with my how can i convert it to have it on my laptop... ive tried ti export it but seems it didnt work???
vinny
Nick

Postby Nick » January 22nd, 2007, 11:36 am

Mail Factory does not have ways to share its internal contact list.
If yo have imported contacts from an external database, do this on the laptop.

Mail Factory stores imported contacts (PrintList) in the preferences file. Make a backup copy of the preferences on the laptop and then copy this file from iMac.

Path to preferences:
~/Library/Preferences/com.belightsoft.mailfactory.plist

Nick
vinnymacg

Postby vinnymacg » January 22nd, 2007, 5:43 pm

Nick thanks alot man that helped, it worked... But now I have one more thing... I have 2 printlist is there anyway to take 1 of the printlist and combine it to the other printlist? or either tranfer names from 1 of my printlist to the My Recipients list, because I accidently added several names to 1 of the printlist and not to the My Recipients list first...
Thanx,
Vinny
Last edited by vinnymacg on January 22nd, 2007, 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nick

Postby Nick » January 24th, 2007, 5:32 am

I cannot find a way to copy contacts from one print list to another. You can copy contacts from My Recipients to a print list only. When the print list editing dialog is open, you can select My Recipients as a data source.

Nick

Return to “Labels & Addresses / Mail Factory”