Hide separating commas Never Works

lindas

Hide separating commas Never Works

Postby lindas » April 6th, 2018, 6:34 pm

I have been using Labels & Addresses for years. I have NEVER been able to get the separating commas to Not show on my labels. I have dozens of files, it doesn't work with any of them.

Does this happen to anyone else? I have the box checked in Preferences and I always make sure the box is checked in the Print dialog.

No matter what I try, it always adds the comma. I have just accepted it and printed it with the comma, but if there's a way to get rid of it, I would like to know!
Igor Lizunov

Re: Hide separating commas Never Works

Postby Igor Lizunov » April 12th, 2018, 9:44 am

lindas wrote:I have been using Labels & Addresses for years. I have NEVER been able to get the separating commas to Not show on my labels. I have dozens of files, it doesn't work with any of them.

Does this happen to anyone else? I have the box checked in Preferences and I always make sure the box is checked in the Print dialog.

No matter what I try, it always adds the comma. I have just accepted it and printed it with the comma, but if there's a way to get rid of it, I would like to know!

Can you show me the screenshots of your Print dialog, where these commas are visible?

Return to “Labels & Addresses / Mail Factory”