How can we get the missing Dymo label templates?

Postby asterion » December 21st, 2006, 12:47 pm

I need to create some labels in the DYMO 99015 format, but am unable to do so because (strangely) this label template is missing from my version of Mail Factory -- the list jumps from 99014 to 99016.

On what grounds was the decision taken to ignore this label format? It is doubly infuriating as this shortcoming reveals another frustrating bug in Mail Factory. Namely that, though the software allows me to create custom labels, it does not allow me to print any! What a heroically cretinous feature!

Can label 'formats' (or whatever the geek-speak term is) missing from Mail Factory not be made available for download as required? Or do we have to wait for a full application upgrade to sort out this very minor oversight in the current version?

I imagine it is the latter case. In which case I am now shopping for an alternative labeling software solution to MF. Do other labeller users have any suggestions?

Jean-Jacques Boutaud

Postby Jean-Jacques Boutaud » December 21st, 2006, 2:17 pm

Hi asterion,
Have you some problems creating a custom layout for DYMO 99015 or printing on this custom layout?
JJBee, Président (à vie) du G.R.O.I.N.
Secrétaire général : iMac C2D 2.16GHz
Secrétaire adjoint : MacBook Pro 17" Unibody 3.06GHz Community website

Postby Nick » December 22nd, 2006, 5:09 am

Select one of compatible labels in the list: Dymo 30324 or Dymo 30258.

Return to “Labels & Addresses / Mail Factory”