Envelopes?

macuser

Postby macuser » May 30th, 2008, 5:45 pm

OK, what is the best way to lable envelopes? Is there a way to maintain the (from) return address?

When I go to type the address I have to go to the??? I don't know what it's called but it's where you have a list of Prefix, company, address, suffix etc. That's a drag to select and deselect those each time. I simply want to type an address and company and not have to deal with selecting and deselecting.

Thanks
Nick

Postby Nick » June 1st, 2008, 5:09 am

In Mail Factory, two kinds of address panels are possible "to" and "from". To choose the panel type, click on "To" on the address panel tag. Or, use Format > Refers To menu.

When I go to type the address I have to go to the??? I don't know what it's called but it's where you have a list of Prefix, company, address, suffix etc. That's a drag to select and deselect those each time. I simply want to type an address and company and not have to deal with selecting and deselecting.

Probably it's going about address panels.
They have predefined data fields. This feature is used for automatic importing and inserting addresses stored in external data bases (Address Book, File Maker, and other).
If you are adding an address by copy-pasting from another program, use the Edit > Paste as Address feature.

Nick
Granger

Postby Granger » November 24th, 2009, 1:40 pm

How do you get the prefix in the Mac address book to import to the address label for recipient???? i e Mr& Mrs...or Ms.
Nick

Postby Nick » November 25th, 2009, 3:57 am

Hi Granger,

Due to the integration with Address Book, the program imports the prefix automatically. To get it in your label or envelope design, you should add an address panel (Insert > Address Panel > Recipient) containing the person's name and select a person in the side panel.

Nick

Return to “Labels & Addresses / Mail Factory”