globally changing font, size and removing barcodes

gglnyc

Postby gglnyc » December 8th, 2006, 10:34 am

Is there an easy way to change the font and size for all labels (all different people) for a mailing list? I want to change all of them in one command, not each indivually.

I'm using the default setting for Avery 5160 lables but the default font is way too small.

Also, how can I remove the barcodes for all of the labels in one command?
Nick

Postby Nick » December 8th, 2006, 11:41 am

Hi,
To change font, select the address panel on your label, press Cmd+T and select font on the Fonts panel.

To change font size, use the Fonts panel (Cmd+T) or Inspector (Cmd+Shift+I). Address panel must be selected.

The barcode option is located in Inspector. You should select the address panel to get the option available.

Nick
gglnyc

Postby gglnyc » December 8th, 2006, 2:58 pm

When I selected the address panel to change the font or font size it seems that I can only change the font and font size for one address at a time. I have over 100 labels that I'm trying to print. How can I do it for multiple addresses in one action?

When I changed the barcode option it worked for all of the address in my list.

Thanks
Nick

Postby Nick » December 12th, 2006, 1:03 pm

Hi,
The standard version of Mail Factory (not Home Edition) has Merge printing mode. You should design a label and make an address list (Print List, see the Contacts window). Then start Merge printing. Mail Factory will insert addresses from the list using formatting from your design.

Barcode option is a property of the label design, not an address. If some addresses must have a barcode and some mustn't, you should create two print lists and print one with the disabled option and one with enabled.

Nick

Return to “Labels & Addresses / Mail Factory”