Columns and Rows Faded Out

Sage

Postby Sage » May 8th, 2007, 5:08 pm

Hello,

I'm having an issue with setting columns and rows while attempting to customize a Postcard design I recently created. The fact is, the columns and rows are simply faded out; is there a value I'm not filling? perhaps a setting I haven't noticed?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Nick

Postby Nick » May 10th, 2007, 2:56 am

Hi,
What means "columns and rows are simply faded out" ?
Can you describe what values you enter into the paper layout editor, and what you get?
Maybe posting here a screenshot (or sending it to support@belightsoft.com) will help me to understand the problem.

To mage a screenshot, press Cmd-Shift-3. "Picture 1" (sceenshot) will appear on your Desktop.

Nick
Sage

Postby Sage » May 11th, 2007, 4:34 pm

It means that I am unable to put any values in them; they are unuseable. Below is a screen shot...

P.S. It's much simpler to use CMD + Shift + 4 and designate the area you wish to create a screenshot of.
Last edited by Sage on May 11th, 2007, 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nick

Postby Nick » May 14th, 2007, 2:26 am

Hello Sage,
Thanks for the screenshot.
You have found a bug, thanks for this too. I managed to reproduce it by clicking OK when the Columns and Rows boxes were empty. Later attempts to edit these boxes were unsuccessful.
Delete this custom parer and create a new one. Don't leave the edit boxes blank. Later, we'll fix this problem.

Nick

Return to “Labels & Addresses / Mail Factory”