"missing values" now a problem

theogluck

"missing values" now a problem

Postby theogluck » December 6th, 2014, 1:15 pm

I have been using Labels and Addresses for a couple of years now (1.6.8 v479) and I am running a MacMini with 10.9.5. I have my long standing Numbers (3.2.2) list which I updated this year for our holiday cards, NOW in the Address Label I get "Missing Values" in the "COMPANY" field. I use that field/column in numbers for a second recipient in the address and it has been working fine up until now. Any address that does NOT have a "company" entry now shows "missing value" and customizing a template is no help either. How can I fake out the system into thinking there is something there or better yet just ignore it if there is nothing there? This was never an issue in prior years

Thanks
theogluck

Re: "missing values" now a problem

Postby theogluck » December 6th, 2014, 1:27 pm

and NOW in addition to my previous post L&A says it cannot import form a Numbers file even though it did it about 30 minutes ago
Nick

Re: "missing values" now a problem

Postby Nick » December 7th, 2014, 12:12 pm

Hi

There is a newer version of Labels & Addresses thane you have. Please update the program and see if importing works again. If it doesn't, give me more information abot the problem you tale in post 2. What exactly in the error message? When it appears on the screen?

Nick

Return to “Labels & Addresses / Mail Factory”