Page 1 of 1
Posted: March 13th, 2007, 1:42 pm
I am trying to print a postcard and the print is successful until it reaches the end of the last two postcards. It then cuts off the very end of the image. I have tried the calibration test and a few other things which haven't worked. Any thoughts?
Posted: March 14th, 2007, 3:59 am
Probably the bottom of the image gets into the unprintable area of your printer. Its width at the bottom can be about 5-15 mm depending on the printer type.
Posted: March 20th, 2007, 6:58 pm
I put it on borderless printing...it printed to the bottom of the page. But it made the top two postcard images bigger and the bottom two were cut off the same as it did before. Any thoughts?
Posted: March 21st, 2007, 3:51 am
I have some questions.
1. Mail Factory has postcard paper layouts (like Avery 8383). Do you use one of them? Which one?
The list of layouts is shown in the Assistant and when you click Layouts in the toolbar.
2. What kind of paper are you using?
Special that is precut or plain? A4 or Letter?
3. Is the page layout looks normally in the preview of Mail Factory and in the system preview (click Preview in the standard print window).
4. If the picture in the system preview (Preview app.) is OK, try printing from it. Were the bottom postcards cut off?
5. Not all drivers of borderless printers work fine on MacOS. Some printers have the borderless mode but the mode does not work. It is reasonable to test borderless printing with other software to make sure that it works.
Printing from the Preview application (as in item 4 above) does this test.