Paper mismatch with HP6510 AIO

captgadget

Postby captgadget » January 11th, 2013, 12:43 pm

I have setup my envelope size with Labels & Addresses but when I try to print, it tells me there is a paper mismatch. I don't understand what has gone wrong here, if it's the printer or the program.
Nick

Postby Nick » January 11th, 2013, 3:22 pm

Hi

According to the documentation, there are two paper trays in your printer. Make sure that you are using the correct one. The print dialog should let you choose which tray to use.

In the Print dialog of Labels & Adresses, there is the "Load from envelope tray" check box. Try to print whith both its states selected and deselected.

Also pay attention to how an envelope should be placed in the tray. The printer manual should indicate if envelopes should be centered or places at the right or left side.

Nick
captgadget

Postby captgadget » January 12th, 2013, 9:16 am

Thanks Nick I tried it both ways and it still won't print. At one time this all worked but now it doesn't it. It seems to print a #10 fine but not the custom size I create. Thanks anyway.
Nick

Postby Nick » January 12th, 2013, 1:56 pm

Make sure that your custom envelope does't exceed the maximum paper size specified for your printer. If there is a standard envelope with similar dimensions, try to use it.

In the system Print dialog, there is the Presets option. Set it to Default Settings.

Nick
captgadget

Postby captgadget » January 13th, 2013, 6:25 pm

Well Nick, I'm not sure the problem is isolated to Labels & Addresses because I can not print a custom size in Pages either. Thank you

Return to “Labels & Addresses / Mail Factory”