Printing from roll

navin

Postby navin » September 16th, 2012, 4:02 am

Hi, I would like to use an Intellitech barcode label printer to print on 60mm x 210mm labels which are on a roll of 750 labels. I have not been able to set up the software to accept such a label option. Any suggestion?
Nick

Postby Nick » September 16th, 2012, 8:24 am

Hi

The Intellitech label printer isn't supported yet. You can try to select a label roll related to another printer such as Dymo, Seiko or Zebra, and try to print one label to check them for compatibility with your printer. The chance is very little. The label size you select should coincide the label in your printer.

Nick
navin

Postby navin » September 16th, 2012, 8:30 am

Hi, Currently the software seems to be corrupt, as I am unable to access the 'change layout' function. The software hangs and does not let me go any further.
Nick

Postby Nick » September 17th, 2012, 2:59 am

Hi

What versions of Mac OS and Labels and Addresses are installed on your computer?

Please choose the Change Layout menu command (or button) again, and if the program hangs, save and send your console log to support@belightsoft.com with the link to this topic.

To save the console log, open the Console application from the Applications/Utilities folder. Choose "All Messages" in the left panel. Then choose File > Save a Copy As in the menu of Console to save the log.

Nick

Return to “Labels & Addresses / Mail Factory”