No print preview

ryrrek

Postby ryrrek » September 8th, 2012, 12:20 am

Hi,

Just downloaded a copy of Labels & Addresses to try with a new Primera LX900 printer, but I am unable to get anything showing up in print preview (it just says Loading...). If I print, I only get a blank label. The printer is working with other software.

I've tried re-installing, and deleting preferences. OSX 10.6.8.

Kerry
Nick

Postby Nick » September 8th, 2012, 1:22 pm

Hi Kerry

I could repeat the problem on my computer, but could't find any workaround. We' ll fix this bug as soon as possible. Please try to use the previous version 1.6.2
http://www.belightsoft.com/labelsaddresses/update/update.php
Maybe it will work with Mac OS 10.6.8.

Nick
ryrrek

Postby ryrrek » September 8th, 2012, 7:29 pm

Thanks, Nick.

1.6.2 has the same issue, but I will purchase the software later today - I'm sure it'll be fixed soon.

Kerry
GirlBehindTheCounter

Re: No print preview

Postby GirlBehindTheCounter » October 11th, 2014, 8:52 am

Nick,
Has this problem been addressed? I'm on a big deadline & need to get a variety of labels printed TODAY.

I'm a new user on mac & purchased the software just a couple of days ago.

I have my label completed, but the print preview is BLANK & the Primera 900 is not reading any label content.

Your help is appreciated.
GirlBehindTheCounter

Postby GirlBehindTheCounter » October 11th, 2014, 9:03 am

I have an OSX.10.8.5
Nick

Postby Nick » October 13th, 2014, 4:45 am

Hi GirlBehindTheCounter,

Some other users can print on Primera LX900 without facing this problem. So, we need to find out what's wrong on your computer. Please answer these questions:
1. Is your label content missing only in the preview of the system Print dialog, or in the Print dialog of Labels & Addresses as well?

2. Does the problem affect both text and images? If your labels has only one of them, try to add the second for a test print, and then delete it.

3. Does the problem repeat only with one label? Try to print (show in the preview) a sample label from the Assistant.

4. What version of Labels & Addresses do you have?

5. Does the Primera software print on your printer?

5. Try to export your label to a PDF file using the File > Export menu command. Can you see your label content in the PDF? If yes, you can try to print it using the Primera program as a workaround.

Nick

Return to “Labels & Addresses / Mail Factory”