No more Dymo 99012 Labels?

Curlypaws

Postby Curlypaws » February 27th, 2007, 5:02 pm

Hi,

Up until I installed Mail Factory 2.5, I was able to create address labels using the Dymo roll 99012 template (and its US equivalent). I could select the label, choose the formatting (such as Company Left) and create an attractive and useful label.

I installed 2.5 and now I can’t create labels of the right size at all. The Large Address Label isn’t an option and I can’t create custom roll labels. From being one of my favourite programs, Mail Factory has become completely useless.

Is there any way to get the Dymo Large Address Label back - or at least be allowed to create a custom label of the correct size?

I am really disappointed with this update to the program.

Thanks,

Karen
Nick

Postby Nick » March 1st, 2007, 4:51 am

Hi,
Try to open the Change Layout dialog from the Format menu, set all drop-down options to All and type "99012" into the search box.

Nick
Curlypaws

Postby Curlypaws » March 1st, 2007, 8:09 am

Thanks very much Nick, Yevgen had pointed me to this as well.

Shouldn’t the 99012 label appear in the Dymo Mailing Label list? This was what had confused me - I expected to see it in there and didn’t think to try the “All” option.

Thanks again for your help,

Karen
Nick

Postby Nick » March 1st, 2007, 8:43 am

In Mail Factory Dymo 99012 is "Large Address Label" and it went into the "Address Labels" category - the fourth from the bottom item in the Category drop-down list.

Nick

Return to “Labels & Addresses / Mail Factory”