Nothing showing up to print

dpalmes1

Postby dpalmes1 » October 1st, 2011, 10:14 am

I am running 1.6.2 on Lion. I have been running Labels & Address for some time now and now with this latest version update none of the addresses are showing up on the area when I go to print. Not sure if this happened after the Lion upgrade or not. But how can I fix this so I can print out and get my mailing out the door? I have the list on the left side on the opening window but none of the address show up on the right side.
Please help.
Thanks
Nick

Postby Nick » October 2nd, 2011, 2:15 am

Hi dpalmes1,

1. Where exactly the address isn't present (canvas or print preview)?
2. When you start the application, does it open one of your documents or a blank one?
3. Try to open one of templates (a shipping label, for instance). Does it look on the canvas the same way as in the Assistant (the return address will be replaced by yours)? Go to the system print dialog. Does the print preview display what you had on the canvas?

Nick
dpalmes1

Postby dpalmes1 » October 2nd, 2011, 8:26 am

1. Nothing shows up in the canvas or print preview. But I can see the names on the left under the print lists.
2. When opening the app it goes to one of my docs.
3. I opened a new list and what I see now is I must have lost the templates for my lists somehow. Not sure how to get them back. When I add fields to get back to the labels I need the fields over lap in some of them.
Nick

Postby Nick » October 3rd, 2011, 2:48 am

Hi,

I'm not sure I understand the third answer. If the Assistant doesn't display the templates as described here:
http://www.belightsoft.com/products/labelsaddresses/LAHelp/gs_assistant.html
you should reinstall the application to have all the content restored.

Once the templates are available, open one and see how it looks in the main window.

Nick

Return to “Labels & Addresses / Mail Factory”