Freelance Flyer/Poster designer needed

philipcaplan

Postby philipcaplan » January 19th, 2010, 6:51 am

Hi All

! am looking for a freelance designer who can prepare some **low-cost** artwork for flyers, posters, etc, using Swift Publisher 2.

I am looking for someone in the US$5 to US$8 per hour range.

Philip
Jean-Jacques Boutaud

Postby Jean-Jacques Boutaud » January 22nd, 2010, 10:37 am

Hi Philip
Can you give us some precisions about this work?
Have you your own images/photos/graphics already ready to use?
Is there a theme (sport, health…)?
Do you provide copy (text)?
Is there a deadline?
JJBee, Président (à vie) du G.R.O.I.N.
Secrétaire général : iMac C2D 2.16GHz
Secrétaire adjoint : MacBook Pro 17" Unibody 3.06GHz
http://belightcommunity.free.fr/BeLight Community website
philipcaplan

Postby philipcaplan » January 22nd, 2010, 12:34 pm

Hi JJ

It's not one particular job. If I can find a reliable person who can design flyers, leaflets, etc, I can get work for them to do.

If I advertise on websites such as eLance or oDesk or GetAFreelancer, I can find thousands of people in many low-cost countries who can do excellent work in terms of design and response at under US$10 an hour, but they will use programs such as CorelDraw or QuarkXPress or InDesign, or even Photoshop!

Since I am Mac-based and own copies of Swift Publisher and Art Text, if I can get somebody who works with those, provided they only use the fonts supplied with Macs and/or SP/AT (or other, free fonts they can share with me), I would have a much simpler chain-of-supply: I supply PDFs of the final approved artwork to my customers, while keeping the SP files under my control at my end for future updates, etc.

So, I'm wondering if there are any people in low-cost countries (eg, perhaps Ukraine!) who can do good, simple, working design in English that I can sell on at a reasonable mark-up.

The designs should look professional, but the price-point I'm looking at wouldn't allow for very high-end design. In other words, a customer of mine should be able to supply an MSWord document or other "un-designerly" indication of the copy and ideas they want laid out, and get back a low-cost, effective, full-color artwork that makes them say "Wow! That's better than I could have done!"

I realize that SP/AT are mostly used by amateur/self-designing types of people, rather than professional designers, but I thought it was worth asking the question here to see if I could get any response.

All the best, PHILIP
pinwi6

Postby pinwi6 » February 11th, 2010, 4:26 pm

Hi Philip,
Are you still seeking for a freelance graphic designer? I use all BeLight Software, as well as Adobe Photoshop and Quark Xpress if needed. So if you're still in need of a graphic designer, email me at ingrid.urena@me.com

Ingrid
kgobin

Postby kgobin » April 5th, 2010, 10:08 pm

I am looking for someone who is great removing backgrounds from images. Can anyone help or lead me in the right direction.

Thanks,
kendalljenner84

Re: Freelance Flyer/Poster designer needed

Postby kendalljenner84 » September 30th, 2014, 5:01 am

If you need the best freelancer designer then you may contact to the Macsima, Freelance graphic designer based in London offers award-winning graphic design services. Call 0207 1837 388 for hiring freelance graphic designer in London.

Return to “Swift Publisher”