Self Publish Book

Kimmiegrif

Postby Kimmiegrif » November 12th, 2008, 7:53 pm

I created a Children's picture book with Swift Publisher. When I went to insert a pic I chose the option internet. I then put a search word and Swift gave me choices. Now I want to self publish this book. I wanted to know the legalities of publishing and selling this book. The publisher said to astrisk the pictures and have an index that gives the origin of the pictures credit for the pictures, or contact the origins of the pictures and request permission. Can anyone tell me what I should do? If you want a free preview of the book go to lulu.com and do a search, find the book "They Dance! They Laugh! They Sing!" by Kimberly Ann Griffith. thanks for anyone's advice.
Nick

Postby Nick » November 13th, 2008, 7:17 am

Hi Kimmiegrif,

An image downloaded from the Internet displays a copyright notification at the bottom of the Swift Publisher's main window when the image is selected. There is also a link to the web page where the image is located. I think, you should open the source pages of each downloaded image, find the oner's contact information and request permission.

Nick
alex prowse

Postby alex prowse » October 10th, 2013, 8:48 am

How can I create a book in swift publisher
Nick

Postby Nick » October 10th, 2013, 9:36 am

alex prowse

Postby alex prowse » October 10th, 2013, 10:13 am

Nick I think I have got it so the answer is yes you can print a booklet in Swift Publisher. Thank you looks a bit difficult but will try to follow the instructions.

Return to “Swift Publisher”