Downloading extras pack

BrennaM

Downloading extras pack

Postby BrennaM » August 29th, 2014, 10:38 am

Hi I'm having real issues trying to download the extras pack. I keep getting a message that says that the download servers are having problems and to try back later. This is of course when I have downloaded at least over a gig worth of stuff....and just now I had 2.65 out of 2.75 gig and then it crapped out on me. So when I got to restore the download it starts it all over again from 0! This is really frustrating and I just wish that it would continue the download instead of restarting the whole darn thing! Is there an alternate way to download this at all?

I have tried using an alternate internet source just in case it was the speed of my internet.

Brenna

**Edit** Tried one last time and it hit 2.75 out of 2.75 and then gave me the server issue message.
Nick

Re: Downloading extras pack

Postby Nick » August 30th, 2014, 2:46 am

Hi Brenna,

Try to download the Extras Pack using not a web browser but a download manager - a kind of software that is more reliable to get large files from the Internet. Such programs can resume unfinished downloads.

Also your Internet connection and the server you download from may show different performance during the day. If, for instance, you attempted to download the package in the middle of the day, next time try to run downloading late in the evening.

Nick
BrennaM

Postby BrennaM » August 30th, 2014, 7:45 am

Ok I don't think I was clear enough in my first message. I would actually love a website
Download link because Firefox has a download manager. I have no idea
Where to find one. I'm using a mac and there is an option to restore your purchase
Of the extras in the actual software. I haven't been able to find an
Alternate way to download the content though.

Thanks
Brenna
Nick

Postby Nick » September 1st, 2014, 1:49 am

Hi Brenna,

For a new download link, you need to email to sales@belightsoft.com Unfortunately we cannot place a permanent link to our website as we do for the software.

Nick
BrennaM

Postby BrennaM » September 2nd, 2014, 3:48 pm

Thanks for the reply. I was able to get a download link and get it successfully downloaded!

Brenna
ToniLaird

Postby ToniLaird » October 23rd, 2015, 12:19 pm

I have exactly the same issue and put in a complaint to Apple. Belightsoft then sent me an Amazon download link which showed 10 days to complete - but never worked!! I really needed this package for projects to complete by Monday! C'mon Belightsoft - get this sorted as it's a common complaint!

Return to “Swift Publisher”