New Templates for Old Customers - Sign the Protest Petition

Mark.T

Postby Mark.T » March 23rd, 2007, 6:06 am

This is a protest posting!

I am asking BeLight to come up with a mechanism by which existing customers can have ALL the new content in an upgraded product.

The latest version of Swift Publisher has additional templates that existing customers cannot have and that is not a reasonable position for the developer/user relationship.

I am willing to pay a reasonable download charge (Amazon's S3 service seems very reasonable).

Best Wishes

Mark Townsend
0845 458 1001
07968 125075
Andrew

Postby Andrew » March 23rd, 2007, 12:01 pm

Dear Mark, we really appreciate that you like our software and doing our best to provide you with the most satisfaction we can. Most companies usually charge users for major updates, but we make such updates free for users who purchased previous version despite of increased Swift Publisher price.

Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with the content that is included in new retail/box version of Swift Publisher, as it is a new product. But you can still get the software update for free, which include 10 new designs.

In case, you want another 10 designs that were added in version 2, you will have to use upgrade to boxed edition option using your license code. This will cost you $5+$9 (S&H), Swift Publisher 2 box will be shipped to you. Here is the link to upgrade:
http://www.belightsoft.com/products/swiftpublisher/versch/verscdform.php

Thanks
Andrew Cherfas
Sales & Marketing
BeLight Software
Mark.T

Postby Mark.T » March 26th, 2007, 10:25 am

Dear Andrew

I have tried to order the boxed upgrade as you suggest but my license code is rejected. I have a Printfolio license code.

Any suggestions?

Best Wishes

Mark
Andrew

Postby Andrew » March 29th, 2007, 10:41 am

Mark we are currently working on creating a special package that will allow customers of Swift Publisher and Printfolio boxed versions to get all new designs available in Swift Publisher v2. This package will be free.

I will get back soon, to explain how this works.
Andrew Cherfas
Sales & Marketing
BeLight Software
Mark.T

Postby Mark.T » March 30th, 2007, 2:55 pm

I would like to say how impressed I am.

It was clear from the beginning that you were not keen on the idea of making these templates available but when you heard from your users, you responded quickly and efficiently.

Thank You

Best Wishes

Mark Townsend
rwebber

Postby rwebber » March 30th, 2007, 5:57 pm

Thank you BeLight Team for making the version 2 upgrade and new templates available to us free of charge. You certainly went above the call of duty on this.

I wish you and your company much success. You ceratinly will generate a loyal user base with this kind of customer service. I for one will be looking at all of your present and future products.

Best regards,

Ron Webber

Return to “Swift Publisher”