Century Gothic Font

NSmith

Postby NSmith » November 13th, 2013, 2:57 pm

I do not see Century Gothic as one of the choices in the font list in Swift Publisher 3. It is in my Font Book and is enabled. Is there a way that I can add it to the fonts available in Swift Publisher 3?
Nick

Postby Nick » November 14th, 2013, 4:00 am

Hi NSmith,

Can you access Century Gothic from TextEdit.app ?

Some users had this problem with Swift Publisher downloaded from App Store. A solution was to move the missing font(s) from user's Library to the system Library. Follow these steps:
1. Copy this path
/Library/Fonts/
In Finder, choose Go > Go to Folder. Paste the path and click on Go. Check the Fonts folder for the Century Gothic font. If it is not there, сontinue.
2. In the Font Book, right-click on Century Gothic and choose Show in Finder. This must be the Library inside your Home.
3. Move Century Gothic to /Library/Fonts/. Then see if you can select this font in Swift Publisher.

If the above doesn't work, or Century Gothic was originally located in the system Library, validate this font. Right-click on it in Font Book and select Validate Font.

Nick
NSmith

Postby NSmith » December 10th, 2013, 11:22 am

Thank you! That worked - I had to restart my computer first, but now Century Gothic is there!

Return to “Swift Publisher”