Major problems when saving

huantino

Postby huantino » March 13th, 2007, 12:13 pm

Before the update, I never had any problems with saving. Now when I save anything in swift publisher, any pictures that I have cropped become uncropped, or just dissapear randomly. Because this is happening, I have to keep finding the original file and bringing it back into the saved document in order for it to work that time.

That is something that bothers me, but I don't know how to fix it - can I revert to the older version?

This last brochure that i made not only did what I mentioned above, but randomly put all sorts of other pictures from my computer on it too. It is really random! It replaced all my pictures with other pictures from a different brochure I was working on (and no, I'm not getting confused between the two documents).

I need to get this brochure done today, and right now instead of only making revisions, I have to start all over again. Please help!
Nick

Postby Nick » March 14th, 2007, 7:35 am

Hi,
We plan to release a new version soon. The bug will be fixed.

Nick
huantino

Postby huantino » April 12th, 2007, 5:23 pm

Hi Nick,

Do you know how soon, because all of my work continues to be ruined over and over again because of this saving problem. If you can give me an idea if it is soon (ie next couple weeks) or soon as in (next few months) that would be a big help. I considering uninstalling it all and going back to the most basic version. Is this recommended?

Thanks.
-Huantino
Nick

Postby Nick » April 13th, 2007, 3:06 am

Hi,
The Version of SP was released - it is Swift Publisher 2. Now Swift Publisher v2.0.2 is available. If the copy of SP you have is of version 1.x, you should use the full installation of Swift Publisher.

Nick

Return to “Swift Publisher”