Invisible Images After Exporting to PDF

jnath

Postby jnath » January 19th, 2013, 2:20 pm

I searched your forum and see that this has been reported by others but I don't see any solution that works in my situation.

//ISSUE//
When exporting spub file to PDF all images (inserted not copied/pasted) become invisible. My invisible I mean that I can click on where they should be and I get the object handles. The other thing to note is that I'm using Google Drive - I save the file locally and Google Drive syncs.

I have a previous version that still retains the images but this happened twice now. Happy to send both files if that is helpful

//VERSION//
spub v 3.2 (v537)
Max OSX 10.8.2
Max Air Mid 2011

Thanks,
Jay
Nick

Postby Nick » January 20th, 2013, 3:37 am

Hi Jay,

Please send your original document and exported PDF to support@belightsoft.com together with the link to this topic.

What were the export settings that are available upon clicking the Options button in the Export dialog?

Also try this and tell me about results:
1. With your document, start the printing procedure. In the system Print dialog, click on the PDF button and choose Open PDF in Preview. Can you see the images?

2. Export the first template from the Template Gallery to PDF with the same settings. Will the problem repeat? If not, together with the requested files, send me one of the original images you added to your document.

Nick
jnath

Postby jnath » January 21st, 2013, 8:41 pm

I believe the issue is with Google Drive. I've moved all my files locally. If I encounter this issue again, I'll let you know.

Thanks.

Return to “Swift Publisher”