Keyboard shortcut not working

writerhoward

Postby writerhoward » December 14th, 2012, 8:44 pm

I'm using Swift Publisher version 3.2 (537). On my MacBook Pro using Snow Leopard, the keyboard shortcut to zoom in, Cmd-Ctrl-"+", does not work, though the one to zoom out, Cmd-Ctrl-"-", does work.

In other Mac programs the keyboard shortcut to zoom in is just Cmd-"+" while the one to zoom out is Cmd-"-". I'm curious as to why it's different in Swift Publisher.

Also, "Zoom" in the Window menu (Window/Zoom) does not work.
Last edited by writerhoward on December 14th, 2012, 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nick

Postby Nick » December 15th, 2012, 11:58 am

Hi writerhoward,

We have tested the zoom shortcuts and they did work on MacBook Pro.

What version of Mac OS do you have?

Did you activate the English keyboard layout?

Try to change the scale using one the Fit Width command then try Zoom In again. It can help if you reboot the computer.

The window > Zoom menu command changes the main window size. Did you expect this action?

About the shortcut unification. We used Cmd-"+" and Cmd-"-" to increase and decrease the font size what is commonly used in text editors.

Nick
writerhoward

Postby writerhoward » December 15th, 2012, 5:27 pm

Nick wrote:Hi writerhoward,

The window > Zoom menu command changes the main window size. Did you expect this action?

Howard: I thought it changes the size of a window's content as it does in Safari.
---------
About the shortcut unification. We used Cmd-"+" and Cmd-"-" to increase and decrease the font size what is commonly used in text editors.

Howard: That does work on my computer.

Nick

Thanks for the clarification.
Howard

Return to “Swift Publisher”