Crash When Resize or Move Objects

BobHunter7

Postby BobHunter7 » August 16th, 2012, 8:29 pm

I've been using Swift Publisher since February with no problems getting great results. Then, this month it crashes every time I try to reside or move an object with the mouse. I can move objects with the arrow key, no problem. I have Lion and a Macbook Pro.

Anyone have an idea what to do to fix this?

Thanks,

Bob
Last edited by BobHunter7 on August 16th, 2012, 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nick

Postby Nick » August 17th, 2012, 2:51 am

Hi Bob,

Please send me:
1. Your document. To compress it in the Finder, right-click on the file and choose the Compress command.
2. The crash log.
3. The console log.

Before saving the logs, make the program crash. The crash log pops up right after a crash. You can copy all text from the Crash Reporter window to your email.

To save the console log, open the Console application from the Applications/Utilities folder. Choose "All Messages" in the left panel. Then choose File > Save a Copy As in the menu of Console to save the log.

Send all info to support@belightsoft.com with the link to this topic.

Does the problem repeat if you create a new document, add a text box and move it with the mouse?

How the program behaves when you are using the touch pad?

Is your mouse a regular one, or it has additional buttons or features?

Nick
BobHunter7

Postby BobHunter7 » August 17th, 2012, 8:40 am

I sent the project, etc. I tried creating a new project and had no problems, so it appears to be a corrupt file of some sort in the project I sent you.
Nick

Postby Nick » August 17th, 2012, 9:20 am

Thanks. We'll examine your files.

Nick

Return to “Swift Publisher”