New drivers for Epson and Lexmark printers

Any other suggestions you may have
Nick

Postby Nick » December 17th, 2009, 6:40 am

unfilmde

Postby unfilmde » December 23rd, 2009, 12:05 pm

No I have the correct drivers downloaded from Epson. The Apple drivers in the Epson 2.2 update use Gutenprint v5.2.3 for the R1800. I am using the correct drivers from Epson site directly. This is a unique and specific issue with Disc Cover RE as I can print from Aperture, Photoshop, iPhoto, and Epson's own PrintCD and they all remember the paper/path, size and setting. The Page set up in Disc Cover is not working properly in Disc Cover with Snow Leopard 10.6.2. It seems to forget what you selected.

After you have the problem and stop the job with the Epson print monitor, when you try to print again and check Page set up in Disc Cover, it defaults back to US Letter, and does not stay at A4 CD/DVD try.

The work around for now is to use the inferior Epson PrintCD until there is a fix for Disc Cover.
farhankhalid

Re: New drivers for Epson and Lexmark printers

Postby farhankhalid » December 6th, 2017, 6:08 am

Lexmark 2.5 Printer Driver puts in new programming for Lexmark drivers-fabricated printers and scanners—you can get a rundown of bolstered gadgets in the discharge notes. It's a 147.5MB download that additionally requires Mac OS X 10.6.
The driver downloads are accessible from Apple's Support webpage or by means of OS X's Software Update highlight.

Return to “General”