Considering Portfolio

Any other suggestions you may have
srspicer

Postby srspicer » October 19th, 2009, 11:48 pm

Hello,

I have been considering purchasing BCC, until I saw Portfolio. I have a question; I have been asked to design an advertisement for a client. The dimensions of the add space is 8" X 3" ( 20.5 cm X 7.5 cm ). Will I be able to work with those dimensions in the Portfolio program, and could I work larger?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards,

Scott
Nick

Postby Nick » October 20th, 2009, 2:57 am

Hi Scott,

Printfolio is a package of independent programs (Business Card Composer, Labels & Addresses, Disc Cover and Swift Publisher). They have different paper layout settings, so for precise answers it's better to discuss a concrete program.

To create an advertisement, you will probably use Swift Publisher. In this program it is possible to choose 8" x 3" paper format. Here the Page Setup dialog is used (File > Page Setup). Click on the Paper Size and see if the desired format is listed (I don't have it). To add a new format, select "Manage Custom Sizes" at the bottom of Paper Size drop-down.

Nick
srspicer

Postby srspicer » October 20th, 2009, 5:11 pm

Nick,

I was able to find the custom size in the BCC! It worked fine. I will still probably get the Portfolio because of the other programs in the package. Thanks for you help!

Regards,

Scott.

I wish you guys were in the USA! I would have called with these questions and spoken to the experts. The MAC tech support does not have experience with these new programs.
Nick

Postby Nick » October 21st, 2009, 3:13 am

Urgent issues can be discussed not only by email or in the forum but iChat and Skype as well.
http://www.belightsoft.com/company/contact.php

Nick

Return to “General”