Visit to Ukraine

Any other suggestions you may have
greenpeas

Postby greenpeas » July 2nd, 2009, 9:48 pm

We will be traveling to the Ukraine next Thursday on mission, looking forward to visiting for the first time. Funny, most people I've communicated with in Kiev at least seem to use PCs, rather than Macs. What is the percentage?
Thanks! David
He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. - John 1:10
Nick

Postby Nick » July 3rd, 2009, 6:48 am

Hi David,

I haven't met any official information about the percentage. I'd say it is less than 0.05%.

Nick
greenpeas

Postby greenpeas » July 3rd, 2009, 7:04 am

well, we are glad you guys are there, and create such excellent software!
He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. - John 1:10
greenpeas

Postby greenpeas » July 25th, 2009, 10:12 am

W had a great visit to Ukraine, I would highly recommend this for anyone! The ESL camp went well, what wonderful people!
greenpeas

Postby greenpeas » July 25th, 2009, 10:15 am

Interesting enough, there were about 4 macs in the Kiev Theological Seminary, and
also the pastor of the church we worked with was a MacBook pro! Everyone else had PC! They ad never heard of SP.....

Nick wrote:Hi David,

I haven't met any official information about the percentage. I'd say it is less than 0.05%.

Nick

Return to “General”