Trouble Installing Printfolio CD#2

Any other suggestions you may have
adeane

Postby adeane » January 10th, 2007, 1:05 am

I just got a boxed version from MacMall today of your Printfolio, after doing a short trial run on Swift Publisher. I bought the boxed version for the clipart,etc. (If you need the License code, I can furnish it privately.) Disk 1 of the two CDs loaded fine which is all the app software, and the license registration all worked. But I am unsuccessful after 5 tries loading the second CD which has all the added clipart etc. It starts fine, and slowly climbs to about 80% completion, and then drops out, and says to try again.
I am reasonably sure it is not operator error, nor hardware capability; I am putting this on a new (last Oct.) iMac, with 250 gig HD and 1.5 gig RAM, and it is only 15% full. I am thinking that the CD may be defective, though it shows no wear or scratches and such, and is new out of the box.
Can you suggest any alternative way of loading the data from this second CD? Or should I return it for replacement? Or what?
Thanks for your help. I really like your SP.
Nick

Postby Nick » January 12th, 2007, 12:00 am

Hi,
This is a known problem. Please contact Belight's support for replacement (support@belightsoft.com). You can use the software right now because the second CD contains only images.

Nick
Nick

Postby Nick » January 30th, 2007, 9:00 am

adeane,

Our Sales department is attempting to contact you from the middle of January without any success. Please check your email, probably the spam filter has caught all our emails.

Nick
adeane

Postby adeane » February 12th, 2007, 1:33 pm

Sorry, but I haven't found any evidence of it. Please resend, and I will watch for it. Send to:

I hope we can get this resolved soon. Many thanks. Ann Deane
Nick

Postby Nick » February 13th, 2007, 2:29 am

Hi Ann,
Please send an e-mail to support@belightsoft.com with your address to send you a CD.

Nick
adeane

Postby adeane » February 16th, 2007, 11:10 am

Nick - thank you for following through. they have been in contact, and it is getting done. Can you strip my email from #4 to keep the 'harvesters' away. Many thanks.

Return to “General”