Cohesion across the product range

Any other suggestions you may have
Mark.T

Postby Mark.T » December 29th, 2006, 11:30 am

AT persuaded me to move over to BeLight products from Print Shop and Print Explosion.

The single biggest bonus is the feeling that someone is listening to user comments and acting on them, well done.

I would personally prefer if what I call the effects modules, AT and IT, could work more cohesively with the actual design packages.

I will mostly being using SP and I would prefer to edit images and create text effects while seeing the image/text in relation to the other elements. I am quite happy with the work is being offloaded to a seperate module or plug in but can we have the option of a transparent work area so that we can edit without leaving the visual context of the overall design?

Best Wishes

Mark Townsend
Nick

Postby Nick » January 3rd, 2007, 4:18 am

Hi,
We will work to make using effects from AT and IT more transparent within interface of Swift Publisher and other our programs.

But more close relation between programs cuts both ways. All pieces of software are developed independently. Using plug-ins is more flexible, you can use the latest features of Image Tricks in Swift Publisher right after release of IT. If these features were integrated in SP, you would have to wait for release of SP (it is not a rule that we'll release both synchronously).

Maybe we'll find some interface-related solution.

Nick

Return to “General”