Bought Software and No Lic. Code Arrived

Any other suggestions you may have
davecarroll

Postby davecarroll » August 26th, 2008, 3:39 pm

This weekend I bought B. Card Composer for download. I filled out the data and was told by SWREG that my transaction was completed. I printed a copy JIC of the Invoice/receipt. No license number was forthcoming. No e-mail. Nothing.

I thought I made a mistake and needed to get these cards made. I bought it again but in the retail version. Nothing but the assurance they got my money.

I need to get one of these canceled and get the license number so these cards can be made by tomorrow or I will cancel the credit card transaction for both.

Please respond ASAP. SWEWG has no phone number other that Digital River which owns them but takes no calls nor service support in their behalf.

I would cancel my contract with them if I was you..... BeLight. Never do business with someone who can't or won't take a call.

612-216-4236 in case your US sales owns a phone. Or use this Internet properly to do business.

Dave Carroll
davecarroll

Postby davecarroll » August 26th, 2008, 3:47 pm

By the way I did fill out the on-line support help form and that also dead ends. The form can't be submitted as far as I can tell. No verification of send and no response from SWREG. (nice name too.)
Nick

Postby Nick » August 27th, 2008, 5:35 am

Hi Dave,

A license code for the download version is normally sent by e-mail immediately. If you haven't received it, maybe it has got into the spam folder.

Please contact the Sales Department by e-mail to resolve double purchase: support@belightsoft.com

I'm sending your license code to you right now. Please check your e-mail used for the forum account.

Nick

Return to “General”