New App Request (Wedding Planning)

Any other suggestions you may have
Siggie

Postby Siggie » June 25th, 2008, 12:48 pm

I'm getting married in about 9 months and didn't realize how dismal the options for Mac users are for that type of program. Apparently there are only two in existence right now. One I can't find any reviews for and the other has some of the worst reviews for commercial software that I think I've ever seen. It seems it's so bad that they use to have a demo, but now don't offer one. I know I could just stick to Excel or use some of the Google applications. I even thought about using Bento from FileMaker. I would still be willing to pay $30 - $50 for an application that was dedicated for this purpose. I know if you made something like this, it wouldn't be done within the year. I know you make great applications for the Mac, because I bought ArtText. Personally, I think you would make a good bit of money and recognition if you made an app like this. You wouldn't even have any competition! One app to look at that looks like it's done right on the Windows side is called "iDO". Unfortunately they aren't considering making a Mac version. Thanks and keep up the good work making great Mac applications!
Nick

Postby Nick » June 26th, 2008, 3:11 am

Hi Siggie,

Thanks for idea. I've discussed it with our managers. Unfortunately, to-do task organizer software is out of our interest now. There are a few general purpose task managers for Mac (try searching in MacUpdate).

Nick

Return to “General”