Feature suggestions

Any other suggestions you may have
macmac

Postby macmac » May 22nd, 2007, 8:03 am

I love your products.

I'd like to be able to custom categorize the masks so that they can be shown in a category. What would be ideal is to use the name we assign to the folders containing our custom masks. Like I might have a personal mask folders named "Grunge", "Floral", "Abstract", "Page Edges", etc. It would be nice for those names to become the category names in the list, so when I click on it, it shows only those masks.

There can be an "All" or "Default" category which would show the masks all in one window, like it does now by default. This way, people who are familiar with the default will be happy, but at least there is the option to choose another category. It could also have "Default" be the masks that install with the program.

I'm not asking you to take the time to re-categorize the masks that ship with the program. The masks that install with the progam can stay where they are. I'd just like the option to categorize my masks, if that is possible, or at least separate them from the ones that install by default. Thank you for such great programs!!
Nick

Postby Nick » May 22nd, 2007, 10:33 am

Hi macmac,
Thanks for your idea. We will consider it when work on the future versions of our software.

Nick
pokari

Postby pokari » May 26th, 2007, 10:20 am

A suggestion for SP...

If there was a way to scroll pages via a keyboard command. Very frustrating when trying to view the whole document in a hurry.

It seems like it would be something simply to add that would pay HUGE is ease of use.

Thanks,

pokari
Nick

Postby Nick » May 28th, 2007, 2:59 am

Hi,
The PageUp and PageDown keys move to the previous and to the next pages.

Nick

Return to “General”