Art Text Missing?

Any other suggestions you may have
FKeller

Postby FKeller » February 8th, 2014, 4:47 pm

I purchased the Printfolio Bundle with Extras today. I have receipts, the activation codes, etc. But when I open the programs, Art Text is not available. It then asks me if I want to purchase but the BeLight website could not have been clearer about Art Text being included.

I'm running a Mac Pro, OS 10.6.8, 4 MB Ram, >12 G free space after install. 4-year old computer but still should have the legs.

Have I mis-installed something? Misunderstood something? I have already sent an email to support. I do trust there's a simple solution. Thanks for any help you can give me
FKeller

Postby FKeller » February 8th, 2014, 6:46 pm

I downloaded what I assume to be the "free" version from the download section. It runs in Swift Publisher. I assume it will run in the other programs. Will I have licensing issues? Am I missing out on content or features by fixing the problem this way? Thanks!
Nick

Postby Nick » February 9th, 2014, 2:09 am

Hi FKeller,

Art Text can be used for free as a plugin together with Printfolio bundle programs. Being opened as a standalone program, it works as an unregistered one.

To use Art Text separately, you can buy a license, or download Art Text Lite (free, but with reduced functionality).

Nick

Return to “General”