Missing Icons

Any other suggestions you may have
DanMichSr

Missing Icons

Postby DanMichSr » September 22nd, 2016, 9:06 am

Unable to find the menu button to update my software.
My work looks nothing like what is in the promotional pictures.
Using my mouse to create rooms and very difficult to get the exact measurement when I click to set.
Unable to import any of the sample photos from the warehouse.
Also looking for maybe additional items to download. Dresser draws etc.
Thanks

Dan
Nick

Re: Missing Icons

Postby Nick » September 23rd, 2016, 2:47 am

Hi Dan,

Unable to find the menu button to update my software.

If the program was downloaded from our web site, use the Check for Updates command in the main menu under the program name. For example, Live Interior 3D Pro > Check for Updates.
The App Store edition doesn't have the Check for Updates command. You should update it using the "App Store.app".

My work looks nothing like what is in the promotional pictures.

It may take some efforts to apply proper materials and set up the lighting. Also, the 3D settings in the program Preferences affect the resulting picture very much.

Using my mouse to create rooms and very difficult to get the exact measurement when I click to set.

Try to zoom in after drawing walls and correct their lengths. It can be helpful to add guide lines in order to align walls or other objects to them.

Unable to import any of the sample photos from the warehouse.

Our software can import 3D objects from the Warehouse, not photos. To get one in your project, you should navigate to the object's page and click the Download button.

Also looking for maybe additional items to download. Dresser draws etc.

Try to search for more objects in the Warehouse or another 3D object online library. At the moment, we cannot provide any more objects.

Nick
Tinsara

Re: Missing Icons

Postby Tinsara » October 6th, 2017, 12:21 am

I have Win7 on my laptop & Firefox 36.01 & Had a number of Toolbar Icons for quick access. Suddenly most of them are
missing. Can't get to the window where to
manually add them again.The "Spocket" on the toolbar does not move. Also the "More" on the Toolbar doesn't exist. Does anybody know how to get my icons back?

Return to “General”