No photographs or clipart visible

Any other suggestions you may have
larmacg

No photographs or clipart visible

Postby larmacg » November 8th, 2016, 12:46 pm

Hi there, I recently downloaded Business Composer 5 from the store and I have had lots of back and forth with technical help to try and fix my issues with the app. Some photos are visible when i try to create my business card, but most are not though if you click on a blank square the photo is there.....I just can't see it and there is a buffering symbol but it is static. There is no clipart visible at all and it does not allow any interaction. Im running on MacOS Sierra 10.12.1
Can anyone suggest anything. I have tried copy and pasting a new command into the Terminal dialogue boxes suggested in my last correspondence from Belight.
Help?
Nick

Re: No photographs or clipart visible

Postby Nick » November 10th, 2016, 9:23 am

Hi

You can send the Console log to the Tech. Support. The log can contain some errors linked to the problem. To save the log, open the Console application from the Applications/Utilities folder. Choose "All Messages" in the left panel. Then select File > Save a Copy As in the menu of Console to save the log.

If the clipart doesn't show image previews, it can be a more general problem which doesn't relate to Photos particularly.

Also, you didn't mention if you import pictures from Photos by selecting "Photos" or "Custom Folder" in the drop-down menu of the left panel.

For a workaround, you can copy a picture from Photos and paste it to Business Card Composer.

Nick

Return to “General”