Having problems regestering

Susan

Postby Susan » March 28th, 2007, 8:40 pm

I bought the Businesscard Composer and I have regestered online but when I go to print my cards, the "Made with Businesscard Composer" is still there. How can I get rid of it?
Nick

Postby Nick » March 29th, 2007, 10:42 am

Hi,
To register Business Card Composer, you should enter the registration code into the registration dialog (menu: BusinessCard Composer > License).

Nick
jwalker

Postby jwalker » March 31st, 2007, 1:02 am

I purchased my program at the Apple Store. I can not find any identifiable "License Code" on the product in any of the places suggested.

"Support" states it is on the CD...there is a number (stamped very small) on the back side of the CD...but it was not accepted.

I used the number on the Apple Store label (near the Bar Code)...not accepted.

I even used the Bar Code....not accepted.

There is nothing printed on the CD cover.

My intention in buying the program was to print up some quick Business Cards for a Seminar I'm attending tomorrow. Time is running out.

I hope someone out there can give me some advice on where to find that Licensing Code as I also prefer not to have "advertising" on my Temporary Cards.

Thanks,
Jane
Nick

Postby Nick » April 2nd, 2007, 5:00 am

Hi,
The license code can be found on the sleeve of the first CD. It is usually printed on a label.

If you cannot find the code, or it is not accepted, please contact our support service again by e-mail: support@belightsoft.com

Nick

Return to “Business Card Composer”