Two Image in the front of a card?

toto

Postby toto » May 5th, 2012, 2:47 am

Hello,
Is it possible to put two (2) images in the front of the card using the address book? What i get from the different readings is that the address book only allow 1 image such as a picture, what about if I need to also put a signature image?

Am thinking of using the business card composer to print ID cards containing a picture and a signature. Is this possible?

Norman
Last edited by toto on May 5th, 2012, 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nick

Postby Nick » May 5th, 2012, 11:06 am

Hi Norman,

I don't think that it is possible to add two images to the same contact in the Address Book.

In Business Card Composer, images inserted automatically can be imported from four sources. Thus, the Address Book can be the source of photos. Images with signatures can be imported from a folder on your hard drive, iPhoto or Aperture.

You need to choose Insert > Image > Merged Image. While the added object is selected, open the Image tab of the Inspector, and below Merged Image select the source. Choosing Image List requires that you create a file containing the list of paths to images. Creation of this list is described in the Help.

Before printing check the print preview to make shire that both automatically imported images correspond to the same person.

Nick
toto

Postby toto » May 7th, 2012, 1:06 am

I totally understand. Thank you for the quick reply.

Return to “Business Card Composer”