Disc Cover 3.03 RE - consecutive lightscribe labels crashing

hal2k

Postby hal2k » May 1st, 2011, 5:35 pm

I am able to successfully burn a single label, but if I change the number in the print dialog box for number of copies, it will burn the first one fine, but will crash after selecting dialog box for another copy. I've updated my lightscribe software, and have tested this problem with two separate lightscribe drives. I'm not sure if anyone else has seen this problem - ideas/suggestions appreciated. I need to make a bunch of labelled disks (ie 100), and pressing print for every disk is killing me.
Nick

Postby Nick » May 2nd, 2011, 7:47 am

Hi hal2k,

When the program crashes again, please send the crash log and the console log to support@belightsoft.com with the link to this topic.

The crash log is displayed in the Crash Reporter window right after the crash. To save the console log (only after crash) run the Console application located in the Applications/Utilities folder. In its menu choose File > Save Copy As.

Nick
Leighgion

Postby Leighgion » January 30th, 2014, 5:02 pm

I have a similar problem to this.

If I ask Disc Cover (v3.0.10) to print multiple copies, it burns the first fine but will not burn the next. In my case though, the program doesn't crash; it simply doesn't do what's asked. When I click "yes" to if I want to burn another label, the dialogue dismisses itself and no burn happens. I need to click the print button for every copy.
Nick

Postby Nick » January 31st, 2014, 3:42 am

Hi Leighgion,

Please try to select the number of copies in the Print dialog of Disc Cover (the first one), not in the system dialog.

Nick

Return to “Disc Cover”