When I try to print directly onto a CD in the CD feed tray, with Canon iP4200, I get an error message asking me to close the CD tray drawer! These are the steps I am taking to print:
1. I choose File, Page Setup, choose "Format for": iP4200 and "Paper Size": CD-R Tray C.
2. Menu, File, Print. "Paper": Canon iP4200 Full Coverage (I have also tried Canon iP4200). "Printer": iP4200
3. Press Print and try to print, get iP4200 printer error: Error number 1851, Printing cannot be executed because the inner Cover is open. Close the inner cover, and then press the RESUME button on the printer. Printing will restsrt.
How do I get it to print onto the CD directly? Somehow I need to choose the print to the CD-R Tray. Any help is appreciated.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 7241
- Joined: July 6th, 2006, 3:13 am
- Location: Odessa, Ukraine
- New member
- Posts: 2
- Joined: August 9th, 2006, 5:32 am
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests